Your Health Is No Big Thing...
...It's A Million Little Things
SNTNC’s supporter and partner Dr. Susan DeLaney shares information about the food we are eating. Her short videos tell us how we can make simple changes to our diets to improve our health and that of our children.
KAREN E. JACKSON BCAP FORM
Community partnerships provide Sisters Network Triangle NC the resources to promote breast health in the community.
We are thankful for the support from the following community partners:
Useful Breast Cancer Resources
- Advanced Breast Cancer Community
- American Cancer Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Black Women’s Health Imperative
- Breast Cancer Resource Directory
- The Breast Care Site
- Cancer Clinical Research
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Clinical Trials
- Duke Cancer Institute
- Facing our Risk of Cancer
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Look Good Feel Better
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Network
- National Cancer Institute
- National Lymphedema Network
- Rex Cancer Center
- Survivor Friendly
- Susan G. Komen North Carolina Triangle To the Coast
- Tickled Pink Breast Cancer Support
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation
- UNC Lineberger Cancer Center
- Young Survival Coalition
- Sisters Network Inc.
American Cancer Society
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Goodwill Industries of Eastern NC Corporate Office
Sisters Network Triangle NC support group meetings are held monthly. Members please refer to your email for virtual and in-person meeting details. If you are not a Sisters Network Triangle NC member and are interested in joining our support group meeting SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST
Early Detection Saves Lives!
Schedule your mammogram
Ready to become a volunteer?
Help us stop the silence of breast cancer. Volunteer your time to assist Sisters Network, Triangle NC to bring awareness about breast cancer in the triangle community